It is best practice for real estate investors and corporate real estate owners to periodically evaluate their portfolios to ensure that there are no inadequacies or inefficiencies. Portfolio evaluation is a review of a real estate portfolio to identify inefficiencies, reduce costs, support business strategy, and ultimately maximize the value of the real assets. Portfolio optimization is a process that can include improving or renovating currently owned real properties, disposing of currently owned real properties, or acquiring strategic real properties.
As real estate is a valuable asset that comprises an estate, the appropriate timing of acquisition and sale can make a significant contribution or deduction to the value of an estate. The professionals at Lake State have helped many individuals and companies time their acquisition and sales activity to optimize the market conditions and maximize the value of their estate or portfolio. We keep track of market trends and have helped many with ongoing valuations of their estate or portfolio to guide them to make well-informed decisions. Some of our clients have used our services for over three decades, and have been able to achieve growth and value beyond their expectations.
Reasons to Evaluate and Optimize Your Real Estate Portfolio
- It is important to obtain a global view of your portfolio to help reduce costs and improve cash flow
- There may be a benefit to strategically rebalancing a portfolio
- Unique opportunities may present themselves to savvy investors who are aware of the latest trends, forecasting results, and market climate
- Shifting to a remote workforce may mean divesting of strategic real estate assets.
- Downsizing a commercial real estate portfolio allows companies to cut costs and save money
At Lake State Realty, our goal is to understand your business, personal, as well as real estate circumstances to provide world-class service. We have been consulting clients large and small on their investment portfolios for over 30 years. By evaluating all facets of owned and leased properties in a portfolio and scenario modeling we can develop short, medium, and long-term real estate goals in addition to an actionable plan for each property in your portfolio. After assessing your real estate portfolio and particular needs, we carefully devise a comprehensive plan of action that ultimately helps you achieve your goals so you can grow evenly and seize opportunities to maximize your real estate.
- High-level and detailed analysis of real property portfolios including due diligence, valuation, and disposition strategies
- Strategic advice and planning
- Sophisticated problem solving
- Comprehensive development of project-specific marketing strategies
- Leveraging our partnerships and relationships to connect you to the best resources
- Assisting in the acquisition and disposition of properties with our brokerage services
Reach out to us today to see how we can help, we would be honored to work with you on this complex, yet crucial process!